Every month I get a special package in the mail that is filled with vegan goodies. Each month a different person is the curator and puts their favorites in the box.
January features celebrity personal trainer Joel Harper. Check out his New York Times bestselling fitness books and DVDs at JoelHarperFitness.com
Do you want to see what came in my January Vegan Conscious Box?
Let’s open it, shall we?
Each month there is a card attached to the inside of the lid with some words of wisdom and an inspirational quote. I love quotes!
Also included each month is a postcard. I think this may be my favorite so far, I am a life-long horse lover!
That’s Joel Harper, this month’s curator. On the back is information about Joel and a link to his website.
Let’s take everything out and have a closer look.
- Q.Bel Whole Grain Crispy Wafers in Minty Mint
- Maakoa Koopuwa liquid nutritional supplement
- TeeChia Blueberry Date breakfast cereal
- Peeled Snacks Apple Clusters
- Larabar Uber Roasted Nut Roll
- Pamela’s Products wheat-free, gluten-free Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Hail Merry gluten-free, vegan Macaroons
- The Chia Co Chia Shots
- Waxelene petroleum jelly alternative
- Tea Forte MinTeas in Resist (lime mojito)
- Nutiva Hemp Seed packet
- Nordic Naturals DHA Xtra sample pack
- AmaZing Grass Kidz SuperFood drink powder
- Misc. coupons, information packets, and notecards