With the start of triathlon season quickly approaching I’ve been thinking a lot about nutrition and fitness, more than usual. For this week’s rewind I’ve put together a list of articles I’ve enjoyed this week on the subject. I have also discovered a handful of new to me fitness blogs that I’ve been
• Avocado Lovers May be Healthier Overall
• Superfoods; Cabbage, Avocado, Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds, Goji Berries, Pineapples and more, plus recipes!
• Nutrition, Rhythm, and Metabolism
• Thrive Forward: A Free personalized online program to help transform your health through plant-based nutrition developed by Brendan Frazier.
• 17 Ways to Get More out of Cardio
• 34 Ways to Make You a Better Runner
• Perks of Running Solo or Social
• Running for Time vs. Distance
• Why Not Tri?
• Triathlon Training and Running
• Rich Roll Podcasts
• Crossfit Endurance Blogs:
• Skinny Runner
• Stuft Mama
• Healthy Tipping Point
• Life Less Bullshit
• Strength Running
Have you read any good articles this week? Training plans? New blogs? Share in the comment section, links encouraged!