One of my favorite ways to prepare veggies is to roast them! You can roast pretty much any veggie and have it turn out delicious I think, plus it’s super easy! One of my very favorite roasted veggies is asparagus. I usually make roasted asparagus for Christmas dinner, but it’s great any time of the year!
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 4 Tablespoons (up To 5 Tablespoons) Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- After you wash the asparagus thoroughly, stack a bunch together and chop off the tough bottoms.
- Spread out the asparagus in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Pat it as dry as you can.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the asparagus and then sprinkle the asparagus with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast the asparagus for about ten minutes. You want the finished asparagus to still have a bite to it.
Simple. Easy. Delicious.
What’s your favorite way to prepare veggies? What’s your favorite roasted veggie?