For me, starting a blog was kind of like going vegan. I dove in headfirst and am learning as I go. Both blogging and veganism have a steep learning curve but both have become progressively easier as time goes on and I learn more.
For this week’s rewind I’ve compiled a list of all the posts that I’ve found helpful over the past several months. Posts that I’ve read and re-read countless times and will continue to refer to going forward as well.
- Ten Things I’ve Learned About Food Photography by The Pioneer Woman
- Tasty Food Photography by Lindsay from Pinch of Yum
- The Language of Food Photography from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Food Photography: How to Size Your Images for the Web by Spice Foodie
- Food Photography Basics by Sally’s Baking Addiction
Food Blog Posts & Resources
- How to Start a Food Blog by Pinch Of Yum
- How to Start a Food Blog by White on Rice Couple
- Resources for Food Bloggers by Pinch Of Yum
- Food Blogger Pro by Lindsay & Bjork from Pinch of Yum
- Eight Food Blogging Trends that Need to Stay by I Am Baker
- Tips & Tricks for Starting a Food Blog by Sally’s Baking Addiction
General Blogging Posts
- Real Talk Blog Tips Part II by Joy the Baker
- 10 Important Things I’ve Learned About Blogging by The Pioneer Woman
- Search Engine Optimization Series by Bake Your Day
- Blogging 101, Blogging 102, Blogging 103, Blogging 104, and Blogging 105 by Averie Cooks.
- Being Personable on Your Blog by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Blog Content & Strategies by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- 13 Posts about Blogging by Carrots ‘N’ Cake
- 4 Part Series about Blogging from Meals and Smiles; Blogging 101: Content, Blogging 101: Design, Blogging 101: Photos, and Blogging 101: Marketing
- SEO for Fitness Bloggers by No Meat Athlete
Do you have any blogging tips, tricks or resources to share? Links encouraged!